12 days of maman
official contest entry rules
12 Days of Maman: April 30th – May 12th 2019
1. Eligibility: Eligibility to participate in the Contest or to win prizes is limited to individual persons at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same entry. Registrations or submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate in or win the Contest. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the promotion are also not eligible. The Sponsor’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final. The Contest is void where prohibited and shall be restricted by all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations that may apply. The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Sugar Beets Inc and the Daily Sponsor, designated by the following calendar:
Wednesday May 1: Sugar Beets Inc. (DBA maman)
Thurs May 2: Mes Attrapes Reves
Friday May 3: Apotheke
Saturday May 4: Le Boudoir
Sunday May 5: Sugar Beets inc (DBA maman) & Lexy Pexy
Monday May 6: Rose & Rex
Tuesday May 7: Bloomist
Wednesday May 8: Moomooi
Thursday May 9: Birchbox
Friday May 10: Sloane Tea
Sat May 11: Paper Source
Sunday May 12: Sugar Beets Inc (DBA maman)
3. Entry Period: The Contest begins at at 8:00am Eastern Time on Wednesday May 1, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. The Contest ends at 11:59PM Eastern Time on Sunday May 12, 2019. Daily winners will be contacted directly.
4. How to Enter:
(i) “Like” the official contest photo posted on @_mamannyc_’s Instagram account
(ii) Follow both of the Sponsor’s official Instagram accounts: @_mamannyc_ and (daily sponsors account)
(iii) Tag two friends
Any content that is deemed fraudulent or violates the Official Rules will be removed, and the member will be disqualified. Any entry received outside of the Entry Period will not be counted. By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in the Official Rules.
5. Prize: Throughout the contest, daily winners will be contacted directly. Their prize will be arranged for pick up at a maman nyc location or shipped directly to their given address. There will be one (1) winner announced each day and receive the designated prize as indicated within the official @_mamannyc_ Instagram. The prize is neither transferable nor separable, and cannot give rise to any financial compensation. Prize cannot be redeemable for cash or cash equivalent. Once issued, the prizes are non-transferable, non-seperable, non-exchangeable, non-changeable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be sold or given away free to a third party. The value of the prizes cannot be given in cash or against any other good or service. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded.
6. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the prizes according to the Judging Criteria from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Entry Period if it does not receive a sufficient number of Entries (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) by the date set forth above. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest (including the voting process); (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
10. Contact and Results: To request more information send an official email to firstname.lastname@example.org