maman's 50k official contest entry rules
1. Eligibility: Eligibility to participate in the Contest or to win prizes is limited to individual persons at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same entry. Registrations or submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate in or win the Contest. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the promotion are also not eligible. The Sponsor’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final. The Contest is void where prohibited and shall be restricted by all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations that may apply. The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Sugar Beets Inc and XL Airways (“Sponsor”).
3. Entry Period: The Contest begins at ends at 11:59pm Eastern Time on July 4, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. The winner will be announced on July 5, 2018.
4. How to Enter:
(i) “Like” the official contest photo posted on @_mamannyc_’s Instagram account
(ii) Follow both of the Sponsor’s official Instagram accounts: @_mamannyc_ and @xlairways
(iii) Tag a friend who would love to visit Paris
Any content that is deemed fraudulent or violates the Official Rules will be removed, and the member will be disqualified. Any entry received outside of the Entry Period will not be counted. By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in the Official Rules.
6. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within five (5) days of notification. For U.S. residents, a potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release, and a W-9 form. For foreign individuals, a potential winner will be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release, and W-8BEN form. If a potential winner fails to complete, sign and return these documents within five (5) business days, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place according to the Judging Criteria. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
7. Prize: One (1) winner will receive: one (1) roundtrip economy class ticketon JFK-CDG roundtrip that can only be used from September 3, 2018 to December 15,2018 (last return) excluding school holidays. Subject to availability on desired dates in designated booking class. The period of use cannot be extended beyond this date. The prize is neither transferable nor separable, and cannot give rise to any financial compensation. Tickets are issued in the name of the winner. Once issued, the tickets are non-transferable, non-seperable, non-exchangeable, non-changeable and non-refundable. Tickets cannot be sold or given away free to a third party. The value of the tickets cannot be given in cash or against any other good or service. The transport is subject to XL AIRWAYS France’s general conditions of transportation and the beneficiaries certify that they have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions without any reservations.
Terms of reservation: Only one booking possible per prize. If your booking is completed, and your request is confirmed, according to the Terms and Conditions of the prize, you will receive an email from Customer Service, including your Travel Memo. This Travel Memo certifies the creation of your electronic ticket in our system, and will allow your transportation. Upon receipt, you must verify that it matches your document for international travel (passport) data, and the booking reservation is compliant, prior to the electronic ticket being issued. You must show up with your travel memo or your electronic ticket, and your passport at the check in.
A Winner will be determined on July 5, 2018. Winner is responsible for paying any income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Winner is responsible for accommodations while in Paris. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the prizes according to the Judging Criteria from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Entry Period if it does not receive a sufficient number of Entries (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) by the date set forth above. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest (including the voting process); (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
12. Contact and Results: To request more information send an official email to email@example.com